Member Information Update Form

 This form applies to resident members who need to notify the DMA of any of the following changes:
  • Owner Members to designate spouse as a member if they are not listed on the property deed  

  • Legal entity owner to designate authorized person(s) to represent the entity and have member privileges

  • Notify change in spouse status/authorized person and change of mailing address/email/phone

  • Owner Member to designate property as rented allowing tenant use of common property

DMA Resident Member Change Request Form